Spend your evening in Istanbul cruising around the beautiful Bosphorus Strait while enjoying dinner and an Anatolian folklore show with belly dancing. Gliding through the water, your boat follows a route that includes views of Istanbul’s top attractions – all enchantingly illuminated at night. Cruise past the Blue Mosque and Faith Sultan Mehmet Bridge while eating, drinking and enjoying the show!
• – D.J Music
• – Dance of Acharuli (Georgian Dance )
• – Aşuk Maşuk (Aşuk Maşuk is an İmitation Play of Dwarfs)
• – Naz Eyleme
• – Belly Dancer 1
• – Turna Folk Team (Mixed show from different parts of Turkey)
• – Belly Dancer 2
• – Turkısh Romany Dance
• – Traditional Turkısh Cold Appetizers
• – Spring roll with cheese
• – Seasonal Salad
• – Grilled Chıcken Breast or Grilled Fish or Grilled Meat Ball
• – Dessert or Fruit
• – Unlimited Soft Drink or Unlimited Local Alcohol and Soft Drink (depending modality chose)
• – Tea and Nescafe
• – Turkısh Coffee
Audioguide available in English, French and Arabic
Redeem information Voucher type: Printed
Printed Voucher. Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity.
Location Start point:
Pick up available from hotels in the central area on the European side only.(There is no pick up available from the Anatolian side ).
Please contact reservation department up to 24 hours before the tour to confirm exact pick up time from your hotel.
End point: Same as the starting point
Schedule Opening dates
20:00 – 00:00
Duration: 3,5 Hours
Guide type: Audioguide
Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.